The Moldex N95 2300 series mask is equipped with a Dura-Mesh shell which protects the filter media within the mask. Its shell protects the mask, even in heat and humidity, preventing the respirator from collapsing. 2300 series also features a molded nose bridge which negates the need for a metal nose band, providing wearers with an easy and comfortable fit that maintains the seal with less pressure.
Medium / Large
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Suitable for most welding applications
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
- Attach buckle behind neck with shell against chest.
- Fit mask to face and pull top of strap to crown on head. Nose cushion must be fit inside respirator.
- Each time you enter contaminated area, respirator must be sealed checked. Cover front of respirator by cupping both hands. INHALE SHARPLY. A negative pressure should be felt inside respirator.
- If any leakage is detected at respirator edges, adjust the strap by pulling back along the sides.
- To hang around the neck:
- Allow strap to fall around the neck
- Pull mask down to chest
- Users must follow instructions each time respirator is worn.
- It is the wearer’s responsibility to obtain a proper fit.
- To choose the correct model / size, you must fit test and user seal check.
- If you cannot obtain a proper fit, do not enter the contaminated area.
- User must be clean shaved. Any facial hair, such as beard or long sideburns, may prevent the respirator from fitting properly.
- Eye wear must not interfere with face to face seal.
- Follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and wear during all times of exposure. Failure to do so will reduce respirator effectiveness, wearer protection and may result in sickness or death.
- Before use, the user must first be trained in proper respirator use, in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
- The respirator does not supply oxygen and must not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Do not remain in contaminated area if any physical distress occurs, for example breathing difficulty, dizziness or nausea.
- Leave contaminated area and replace respirator if it is damaged, distorted, a proper fit can not be obtained, or breathing becomes difficult.
- Prior to each use carefully inspect each respirator for damage.
- Do not alter, modify or abuse this respirator.
- Store unused respirators in box / bag in a clean, dry, non-contaminated area.
- Dispose no later than thirty days after first use.
- Use respirator before the “use by” date printed on box / bag.