The Willow-leaf KN95 Respirator Protective Mask Uniquely designed and comfortable elastic earloop with extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure to the ears. Inner layer is made of soft facial tissue, no dye, gentle to the skin. The masks are suitable for Health workers, Cleaners, Builders, Construction workers, Dental uses and people with allergies.
This mask has been specifically authorized by Health Canada.
Melt-blown filter, non-woven fabric
- 2 Masks sealed per pack
- 4 Layers of protection
- KN95 (PFE > 95%)
- FFP2 Protection
- Dust Protection PM2.5
- Open the face mask, hold the ear straps with both hands, ensuring the nose clips are facing upwards.
- Keep the lower part of the mask close to your chin in order to cover both your mouth and nose.
- Place one ear strap behind each ear.
- Press the nose clips on either side of the bridge of your nose, ensuring that both sides are completely pressed down, sealing the mask flush with the bridge of your nose.
- Please use the masks properly, as per instructions. Do not modify or misuse the mask
- Store in an area with a temperature of -20C to 38C, with a relative humidity no lower than 80%.