Made in Korea – 3M Particulate Respirator with exhale valve 8822 series is a disposable N95 respirator. This mask is designed to provide comfortable, reliable respiratory protection, while providing at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Along with aiding in protecting users from particles produced from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, etc. – it also helps reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment which helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Compatible with a variety of protective eye wear and hearing protection.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve effectively removes build up of heat, providing users with cooler and more comfortable wear while removing exhaled air and minimizing the risk of misting eye wear.
- Fit mask to face and pull straps over the head to the base and crown. Nose cushion must fit snugly inside the respirator over the nose, creating a seal.
- Each time you enter a contaminated area your respirator must be seal checked. Cover front of respirator by cupping both hands. INHALE SHARPLY. A negative pressure should be felt inside respirator.
- If any leakage is detected at respirator edges, adjust the straps.